This reading is based on the collective energy of the Elements of Mastery Newsletter Community. I share here as you may find some benefits to it as well. If you would like to be part of the collective energy that brings this message forward you can sign up for the Newsletter here:
Insight From The Heart
5 Card Cross of Truth Reading
Q: What is most beneficial for this collective group to be aware of at this time?
A: The first energies we see that overlay the Reading are:
Clarity and New Beginnings.
That is kind of cool as it seems that with the Back To School energy of September, it has always been full of New Beginnings :)
As we go through the reading keep these two energies in mind.
In the first card we see the Strength card in its reversed position as the basis for our reading. This would suggest that we will get some clarity around where we have poor impulse control in our lives. where we might be showing up as timid, or having weakness of Spirit. Also depression energy may make itself known, and also where you may be yielding to temptation.
Seeing this with clarity will lead to new life affirming beginnings so while it might look like "oh no, this is going to be difficult.", it is actually leading to something beneficial. It is important to keep that in mind.
Here are some good questions to reflect on this month:
1. What makes me feel vital and alive?
2. When have I been surprised by my own strength and courage?
3. Where in my life do I most need strength?
The second card we see is the 9 of Pentacles. This is the card of Fruition. Being successful, prosperous, efficient, independent, and disciplined. It's about thriving, appreciating your accomplishments, living an ordered life, enjoying Nature, beautifying or upgrading a property or business.
In its shadow aspect this energy carries perfectionism, and an intolerance for physical imperfection or emotional messiness.
Do some reflection on this and see the amazing energy available and see if any of the shadow aspects affect you.
Life is a journey and it doesn't always look very pretty. How you move through those moments is just as important as how you move through the joyful times.
Do you judge yourself or others harshly in the less than ideal, less than perfect moments of life?
If you do, then ask yourself how that is working for you. Is that serving you? Do you get upset with yourself and then start judging yourself and making yourself wrong?
Look at what serves you and what doesn't. That clarity aides in changing it. A Chiropractor I used to work with would often say, "See it for what it is and it must change.". The Ministers at the Spiritual Center I used to attend would say "Awareness builds consciousness."
Life itself provides feedback with each action we take. It is up to us to pay attention and be aware of how things feel. If it doesn't feel good...make a different choice.
In the 3rd card, the helpful energy position, we see The World card in the reversed position. This again shows us we are in the energy of "becoming", entering a New Beginning. As we are co-creators of our life within the framework of our being, we have infinite possibilities available to us. This is exciting for some and a wee bit overwhelming for others.
Tune into your True Essence and let your Divine Heart lead the way. When you live and follow a Soul-Inspired way of being...life is much more in a joyful flow. Pay attention and see if the fearful ego leads the way or the flow of the Soul.
As the painter of the landscape of your life...are there areas that you will benefit from being more specific in what you want to experience? Now would be a good time to get specific and tend to the details.
The fourth card is potential obstacles, challenges to be aware of and we see the Hierophant reversed.
It is very important to see if you are acting in ways opposite to your values and also if you aren't speaking your Truth.
Now that doesn't mean telling people what to do or being intentionally hurtful...but the true coming from your heart of hearts and speaking your truth with as much kindness and compassion as possible.
It can also mean that you are being guided to follow your own path which may be outside your family of origin, or cultural or societal norm. And that you are too afraid to do that. So take a peek at what and where your heart is calling you but you might feel like your loved ones or society will judge you.
Good questions to ask yourself are:
1. What long held beliefs or values no longer serve me?
2. Do I feel pressure to conform in any areas of my life?
The last card we see is the Outcome/Answer/Advice.
We see the card of the 4 of Swords. This is a card of resting and recuperating. Of going within and being meditative. A time to lay low for a bit and de-stress. It is time to re-store and re-charge your batteries for as you are entering into a New Beginning you will want to do it well rested. Then it is much easier to gain clarity and prepare yourself for your new adventure, one that is co-created by you in Harmony with your Soul.
To sum up the reading:
September is a great time for you to take some YOU time and go within, do some great self-care, and allow yourself to be filled up with Life Force Energy.
- Be sure to include meditation/reflection/contemplation time.
- Take a sea salt/essential oil bath.
- Get a massage
- Do a mini cleanse
- Take some naps.
- Create a special sanctuary if you don't already have one, and if you do be sure to spend time there daily.
- Go out in Nature daily when possible.
- Have an energy healing session to clear, release and balance your system.
- Take more off time from social media.
- REST in whatever way that looks like for you.
Once you are feeling more rested you will want to begin getting clearer on where you are now and where you are being called to go.
- Journal answers to the questions posed.
- Do some automatic writing or go into your Akashic Records.
- What is working in your life and what is ready to be let go of? Do some release work as guided.
- Start getting some goals/dreams/desires written down and see what authentic soul-inspired action steps are shown to you.
- Since at this point you will have re-charged your batteries...begin decluttering your physical space as well as your inner mental space.
- Refresh, update, upgrade areas of your home or business that no longer reflect you and where you are going.
- Refresh your website to reflect who and what you are now.
- Review your personal values and see what no longer serves you or where you are ready to go deeper.
You got this!
Jill Marie Chesrow