This reading is based on the collective energy of the Elements of Mastery Newsletter Community. I share here as you may find some benefits to it as well. If you would like to be part of the collective energy that brings this message forward you can sign up for the Newsletter here:
Insight From The Heart
5 Card Cross of Truth Reading
Q: What is most beneficial for this collective group to be aware of at this time?
A: The Key energy surrounding this reading is the energy frequency of: Freedom
Greater wholeness and balance are elements available to you this month. Your job is to be open and receptive to them and to clear away any energetic obstacles that are in the way. It is time to connect with your dreams and allow them to begin manifesting now. Let your joy and passion guide you to the inner gems that you have to bring forth now. Know to the core of your being that you are free to create and live your highest dreams.
Because this is a month of releasing obstacles this reading is going to be a tiny bit different. The first card we see is called Parched and it is from the Everyday Symbol Cards from Randy Compton.
The key words are: barren, abandonment, untended and misfortune.
It says when the human heart is left unattended and without love it becomes parched. There is little life and no vitality. Sometimes you might be left with little ability to care...maybe like you just throw your hands up and say you don't care and begin to shut down your dreams.
There are many possible layers to this card and for each of us it will be different. Ask yourself what comes up for you when you reflect on the essence of this card...
What does barren bring to mind for you personally?
Where have you been, or where have you abandoned something in your life that still holds a charge for you?
What is untended in your life that has become an energy leak or drain?
What misfortune have you experienced that keeps you from moving forward?
The next card we see is Ball. This represents how you really feel about your present position and can show your hopes and fears.
The key energy of Ball is: sport, play, activity
Again there are at least two messages here. One is around if you are having fun in your life.
Is fun built into your daily activities?
Is fun important for you to have in your life?
Are you allowing Fun to enter in on a regular basis?
The other main message is one of competitiveness.
Do you consider competitiveness a fun engaging word or does it seem aggressive and bothersome to you?
Does the idea of winning and losing make you uncomfortable?
How do you play with others in competitive situations? Or do you avoid those situations at all costs?
Explore those questions and see what comes up for you. The card message says that winning and losing are part of the constant elements of life and the Ball allows us to learn how to be graceful whether we win or lose.
What DOES "winning" or "losing" even mean to you? Do you judge yourself harshly if you feel you have "lost" at something?
Look to see what might need to be released or shifted around those concepts. Maybe even do some Intuitive Painting around it.
The next card we see is Letter and it is in the Helpful Energy position of the reading.
The key energy is: message, clear communication, diplomacy
The Letter symbolizes the messages in our world that tells us something we need to know. It also symbolizes the ability to put your ideas into form. Be sure that in your communication that you include a level of respect and kindness so your message is heard.
Again we see a few distinct messages here so tap into your Intuition and see which is most relevant to you now.
1. Pay close attention to the messages the Universe is sending your way. You are being provided with an answer to your prayer/inquiry that you have been sending out.
2. It is time to put your ideas into form. Get something written down. If journaling is something you love and have not been doing perhaps it is time to make that a priority. In addition to that, or instead of...maybe it is time to revisit some of your older entries and see what message is ready to be revealed now. You can even make that a fun activity...go on a treasure hunt to find the hidden treasure for you.
3. Is it time to send a message to somebody that you have neglected or who may need to hear from you? That might include writing a letter to a part of you that feels like it has not been heard. Or to your Inner Child? I know right...but it is super powerful work! Personally I have written letters to my parents, both of which have passed. It helped me sort through some feelings I was having that wanted to be expressed. It was very healing for me.
The next card we see is the Swan and it is the Obstacles/Challenging energy position.
It is a card of serenity, grace and elegance so why would it be in the obstacle position? It exudes a calmness and a peacefulness that seems undeterred. There is also the tale of the Ugly Ducking and not fitting in, but the Swan matures and comes into it's own beauty.
Look at if you are blocking peace and serenity in your life, not going within to hear your Inner Wisdom, and if you are judging yourself for being uniquely you...even if it doesn't look like how you think it should look.
Then take a closer look...what ugly lies have you been telling yourself? Time to let those go...your Spirit is reminding you that they are not true and are only holding you back.
The last card we see is the Pyramid card and it is in the position of Outcome/Answer/Advice.
This card carries the energy of Ancient Wisdom and sacred sites.
In this instance the Pyramid sums up all the other cards and affirms that this is a time to enter your Sacred Space and connect with your Inner Wisdom to see what is wanting to be revealed, acknowledged and then let go. It is time to release the ancient obstacles you carry within your energy field.
See if you can reveal three to four things that you are ready to release either physically, emotionally, mentally or any combination of them.
To sum up: Some possible Soul~Inspired Action Steps
1. Reflect on the questions in the reading and go into depth with them. Answer from your heart without judgment.
2. For those who enjoy intuitive painting you may want to do one based on this reading and see what shows up for you.
3. Begin journaling again or review your old journals to see what information is ready to be revealed...it may be an answer to a question you have been looking for.
4. Write a letter to an aspect of you that wants to be acknowledged or heard, or to another person. You don't even have to send it...it can just be a great way to release some stuck energy or old ideas that no longer serve you.
5. Call somebody or write somebody that you have been wanting to get in touch with.
6. Write down your goals/desires/dreams whether it be personal or professional or both and begin to get more clarity on where you are being called to go.
Anything else come up for you that you want to take inspired action on?
Readings have many layers and messages within them...mine this one as there is gold in it for you :)
If you have any specific questions you can email or ask it on the Elements of Mastery Facebook Page. I won't be able to go into great depth but I can clarify if needed ;)
Jill Marie Chesrow